Joint Base Andrews Military & Family Support Center 


Bldg 1191 Menoher Dr.

Joint Base Andrews, Maryland



301-981-VOTE (8683)

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9:00am-11:00am

Closed on Holidays and AFDW Family Days




ICE Comment

The Joint Base Andrews Installation Voter Assistance Office is here to help members and their families fulfill their civic duty to choose their leaders. We can help you register to vote, request an absentee ballot and notify your local election officials back home of a change of address.

Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

The FPCA can be used to register to vote while simultaneously requesting an absentee ballot. It can also be used to submit a change of address to your local election officials. You can now go online to and use the FPCA Wizard that will help you register, request your absentee ballot and/or change your address while providing you with all of your state-specific information and requirements to vote!

Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)

The FWAB can be used as a backup in case you have already registered to vote or sent in an FPCA to both register and request your absentee ballot, but you have not yet received your absentee ballot from your State. Like the FPCA, you can go online to fill in the FWAB at and use the FWAB Wizard that will help you to vote in Federal elections, even filling in your candidate choices based on your State of residence!

Both the FPCA and FWAB Wizards will provide you with a filled in form. All you have to do is print, sign and date it, and return it to your election official via the directions provided (some States allow you to fax, and/or e-mail your signed form if you "PDF" and scan it to your computer).

National Mail Voter Registration Form (NVRF): If you are separating/retiring, you'll need to advise your local election official (LEO) that you will no longer be considered a military voter. The NVRF (or your state voter registration form) can then be used to notify your LEO of your address change.


Installation Voter Assistance (IVA) Office:

The IVA Office can help you fill in and mail your voting materials if you need the assistance. Please contact your Voting Assistance Officers (VAOs) by emailing the voting org box:

Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP):

You may access many voting-related questions and answers on the FVAP website at

Embassy Personnel:

Please contact the Department of State Voting Assistance Officer at your embassy (may vary, but typically in the Consular Section) for voting information and support.

Air Force Total Force Service Center (TFSC):

In the event you are unable to contact your IVA Office, 24-hour voting assistance is available from the AF TFSC at: DSN 665-0102, Commercial 210-565-0102 or Toll Free 1-800-525-0102.

Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request - Federal Post Card Application

Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot

National Voter Registration Application Form for U.S. Citizens

For additional voting assistance information, visit



The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Air Force or the Department of Defense of the external web site, or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Services/Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the Unites States Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the purpose of the web site.